SARI employs trained caseworkers to help clients in a number of ways:
- We can support you to cope with the emotional, physical and mental trauma cause by hate crime.
- We can work with you to look at your options for taking action to resolve your case.
- We can work with statutory and voluntary agencies on your behalf, to encourage them to take action,to get updates, and to ensure that they do the right thing.
- We can support you through legal proceedings relating to your case.
- We can help you make complaints against other agencies.
- We can make referrals to other services you need.
- Our Community Safety Officer will conduct security assessments and install security equipment where necessary.
This service is completely free and confidential, and is available throughout Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Somerset, North Somerset and Bath and North East Somerset.
If you need our help, use the link or telephone numbers at the top of the page to report a hate crime.
For more information on our casework service, please visit the 'Help and Support' menu, located at the top left of this page.