All payments are
processed by PayPal.
SARI is a charity that relies on financial donations and your support is greatly appreciated. By making a donation, you will:
- Support and empower victims of racial harassment and attacks to survive the emotional, mental and physical trauma they experience.
- Ensure that racial incidents receive a coordinated response from statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Raise awareness of the nature and extent of racial incidents through education and training.
- Provide training and guidance on tackling racial incidents.
- Participate in formulating and monitoring anti-racist policies and procedures, ensuring they work towards combating racial harassment.
- In the long term, see a reduction in the number and seriousness of racist attacks.
Please use the form here to make an online donation to Stand Against Racism & Inequality (SARI).
All payments are processed by PayPal. There is no charge to you for using this service. It is completely safe and secure as PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems.
Please note that a PayPal administrative fee of 1.4% 20 pence will be deducted from all donations.
Thank you for your support.